My baby survived! My chocolate lab got his teeth stuck round his brothers collar, I heard a lot of commotion, but no barking or dog vocals, went into the garage where my boys were to find them stuck together, both as frantic as each other , I was able to get the collar off, don't know where a I found the strength but I did, it was seconds but felt like a lifetime.... I'm so thankful I was there, I was ignorant to the danger!
I continue to share the information to others . I'm so sorry for all those that haven't been as lucky as my boy... may they all run free ...my heart breaks for the parents left behind to have to live with the loss and probably guilt too . My lucky boy at the front of the photo 💜💙💚
Story Submitted by: Sharon Whelpdale